|Saddle Size||Dee to Dee Measurement||Approximate Waist Size|
|Extra Small||18"||26" to 34"|
|Small||20"||30" to 38"|
|Medium||22"||32" to 40"|
|Large||24"||36" to 44"|
|Extra Large||26"||40" to 48"|
WLC-500 Saddle with Padded Nylon Leg Straps
Padded nylon leg straps and an extra wide back make this tree climbing saddle a comfortable choice
- Dees are made from forged aluminum with a black anodized finish that’s lighter weight than steel.
- Fixed position, angled side dee rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access — you can snap in with just one hand!
- Saddle back features two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear. Each loop will hold up to 15 lbs.
- Two additional dees located on the bottom of the waist back for attachment of one of our ditty bag options or a first aid kit.
- An extra wide 6" waist back provides cushioning and back support.
- The waist back is foam filled and lined with soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather.
- Adjustable accessory leg straps keep your padded leg straps positioned for optimum comfort.
- Features a loop for holding carabiners and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring to keep tools handy.
- Slip-on, foam filled, leather lined pads give the 2" nylon leg straps extra comfort.
- Not to be used for fall arrest.
- Weighs approximately 6 lbs. (medium size).
- Available in small, medium, large and extra large sizes.
Handcrafted in the USA
Handcrafted by our skilled craftspeople in Mt. Hope, Ohio, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.