|Saddle Size||Dee to Dee Measurement||Approximate Waist Size|
|Extra Small||18"||26" to 34"|
|Small||20"||30" to 38"|
|Medium||22"||32" to 40"|
|Large||24"||36" to 44"|
|Extra Large||26"||40" to 48"|
WLC-390 Saddle with Batten Seat
With a comfortable, extra wide back and a batten seat, this saddle is ideal for arborists who are in the saddle for long periods of time
- Dees are made from forged aluminum with black anodized finish that’s lighter weight than steel.
- Fixed position, angled side dee rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access — you can snap in with just one hand!
- Saddle back features two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear. Each loop will hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories.
- Leg straps help prevent slip-through and are made from heavy-duty coated webbing that is pre-cut, pre-punched and heat-sealed by the manufacturer to prevent fraying and ensure a quality end product.
- Two additional dees are located on the bottom of the waist back for attachment of one of our ditty bag options or a first aid kit.
- The 4" wide batten seat is reinforced with an aluminum bar covered in foam that provides extra support.
- The 6" wide waist back is foam filled and lined with soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather.
- Batten seat floats on waist belt for easy positioning and comfort.
- Features adjustable accessory batten seat straps that keep your batten seat properly positioned.
- Features a loop for holding carabiners and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring to keep tools handy.
- Not to be used for fall arrest.
- Weighs approximately 6 lbs. (medium size).
- Available in small, medium, large and extra large sizes.
Handcrafted in the USA
Handcrafted by our skilled craftspeople in Mt. Hope, Ohio, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.