|Saddle Size||Dee to Dee Measurement||Approximate Waist Size|
|Extra Small||18"||26" to 34"|
|Small||20"||30" to 38"|
|Medium||22"||32" to 40"|
|Large||24"||36" to 44"|
|Extra Large||26"||40" to 48"|
WLC-360 Saddle, Two Floating Dees with 2" Nylon Leg Straps
Offers freedom of movement with two floating dees
- Floating dees provide easy maneuverability.
- Two floating dee style is perfect for split-tail climbing.
- Dees are made from forged aluminum with a black anodized finish that’s lighter weight than steel.
- Fixed position, angled side dee rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access — you can snap in with just one hand!
- Saddle backs feature two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear. Each loop will hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories.
- Two additional dees located on the bottom of the waist back for attachment of one of our ditty bag options or a first aid kit.
- Front strap is reinforced with neoprene for extra durability.
- Extra wide 6" waist back is foam filled and lined with soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather.
- Features a loop for holding carabiners and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring to keep tools close at hand.
- The 2" wide nylon leg straps are lined with soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather for extra comfort.
- Not to be used for fall arrest.
- Weigh approximately 6 lbs. (medium size).
- Available in small, medium, large sizes.
Handcrafted in the USA
Handcrafted by our skilled craftspeople in Mt. Hope, Ohio, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.