|Saddle Size||Dee to Dee Measurement||Approximate Waist Size|
|Extra Small||18"||26" to 34"|
|Small||20"||30" to 38"|
|Medium||22"||32" to 40"|
|Large||24"||36" to 44"|
|Extra Large||26"||40" to 48"|
WLC-130 Saddle with Heavy-Duty Coated Webbing Leg Straps
Four dees offer more positioning options and help add more stability
- Dees are made from forged aluminum with black anodized finish that’s lighter weight than steel.
- Fixed position, angled side dee rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access — you can snap in with just one hand!
- Saddle back features two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear. Each loop will hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories.
- Two additional dees located on the bottom of the waist back for attachment of one of our ditty bag options or a first aid kit.
- Heavy-duty coated webbing leg straps help prevent slip-through and are pre-cut, pre-punched and heat-sealed by the manufacturer to prevent fraying and ensure a quality end product.
- Cotton webbing reinforced with nylon provides comfort and strength.
- Floating seat strap can easily be positioned for maximum comfort.
- Features a loop for holding carabiners and two nylon utility straps with a stainless steel 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring to keep tools handy.
- Leg straps are lockstitched and riveted to seat strap.
- Not to be used for fall arrest.
- Weigh approximately 5 lbs. (medium size).
- Available in small, medium, large and extra large sizes.
Handcrafted in the USA
Handcrafted by our skilled craftspeople in Mt. Hope, Ohio, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.