Rope and Cambium Saver / Friction Saver
Leather rope and cambium saver is a dependable and easy way to protect your climbing rope and tree bark from damage
- Leather is formed, sewn and riveted into a tube shape that’s easy to feed the rope through.
- Effective device is durable, lightweight and easy to use.
- Easy to install and remove — simply pull end of rope to bring device down from tree.
- We suggest keeping this device installed on rope so it’s ready every time the rope is used.
- Applying talcum powder inside the channel helps reduce friction.
- Accommodates lines 1/2" to 9/16" or 11 mm wide.
Handcrafted in the USA
Handcrafted by our skilled craftspeople in Mt. Hope, Ohio, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.