Piller Pro TGL Carabiner
Hot-forged light alloy carabiner with an oval shape, triplex gate and elevated workloads. Particularly suitable for recovery and rescue operations, mountaineering, speleology, aid climbing and big wall.
- Oval shaped for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps, shaped for better grip during use
- Elevated workloads: major axis strength 25 kN and minor axis strength 12 kN
- New improved section in the most used points, for an increased resistance during the contact with the equipment and rope
- ACL system, which allows you to attach it to the belay loop on the harness, stabilizing it and preventing the possibility of cross loading
- Catch-free closure that prevents accidental snagging during use