Nylon HAAS® Velox Ascent System
Patented design improves on the already ingenious HAAS® Ascent System by giving you an additional 18" of bungee in the system for a total of 30"
- Double tube system allows 30" of in-line bungee to be contained within the unit for over 30" of elongation
- Versatile ascent system has zero set up and can be used by multiple users without adjustment
- Snap is tied just above the ascender, extracting out up to 30" to eliminate any set up as well as any "dead spots" in the return action
- Designed to maximize friction reduction with a bungee that terminates at the top of the Velox, travels down the channel to the bottom where it wraps around a shiv with stainless steel sealed bearings inside a machined aluminum block
- Bungee returns up a second channel where it is tied to a snap
- Bungee is replaceable in under five minutes with no tools
- Short style is perfect for climbers 5' tall and under
- U.S. Patents #9,352,190 and #9,643,054; European Patent #2994202
How to Use
Handcrafted in the USA
Handcrafted by our skilled craftspeople in Mt. Hope, Ohio, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.