Leather Pole Saw Scabbard
Protect pole saw teeth with this strap-on scabbard
- Constructed of lockstitched and riveted top grain steer hide harness leather
- Nickel plated dee ring for securing scabbard to saddle, allowing you to take a pole saw into a tree.
- Scabbards secure to blade with a 5/8" wide strap (made from top grain steer hide harness leather on the leather style and black top grain steer hide leather on the belting styles).
- Feature a clip and dee for easy attachment to saddle when working above ground.
- Will accommodate the Fanno #FI-1125s-B, Seymour Smith #20-B and Bartlett Mfg. #4402 and features an 18" long strap with eight hole adjustments (maximum 3-1/2" opening).
- Large openings on side and bottom for easy cleanout.
Handcrafted in the USA
Handcrafted by our skilled craftspeople in Mt. Hope, Ohio, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.