Bungee Chainsaw Strap
Bungee design easily stretches when you’re using saw, and retracts when hanging close to your saddle or belt
- 1" wide double box-stitched nylon webbing strap with 3/4" elastic easily adjusts by attaching the ring to a snap on a saddle or belt.
- Heat-sealed ends help prevent fraying.
- A half twist in the loop end helps keep equipment hanging straight.
- The ring and 225 snap style is 30" at rest and 45-1/2" long when fully extended.
- The two ring style is 33-1/2" at rest and 48" long when fully extended.
- The one ring style is 31-1/2" at rest and 44" long when fully extended.
- Welded nickel plated rings ar 2" in diameter. Non-rust manganese bronze 225 snap is 4-1/4" long.
- Carabiner minimum tensile strength: 1,800 (8kN).
- Not intended for breakaway.
Pertains to strap with Ring & Carabiner only:
- Equipped with a single locking, double action, cold formed aluminum carabiner at one end. For tool use only. Not for life support applications.
Handcrafted in the USA
Handcrafted by our skilled craftspeople in Mt. Hope, Ohio, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.