#14 Belt Saw Scabbard
Perfect for ground workers, these scabbards feature 2" slots for quick and easy attachment to work belt
- Convenient saw scabbards are available in top grain steer hide harness leather or black rubberized belting with straight or curved backs.
- A handy snap on the front is perfect for attaching smaller tools.
- A 3/8" nylon washer at blade entry point protects saw and scabbard.
- Attach to a belt snap with the dee that's riveted to the top or use the 2" slots to slip over a belt.
- Convenient, large openings on side and bottom for easy cleanout.
- The scabbard with the straight back fits the Fanno #4, #14 and #FI-1311 and Corona® #7010, #7120 and #7130 saws and the scabbard with the curved back fits all of the above as well as the Fanno #FI-K1500.
- Nickel plated snaps and dees.
How to Measure
|Type||Top Width||Bottom Width||Front Length||Back Length|
|With snaps and belt slots||2-1/4"||1"||14-1/2"||19"|
|With pruner pouches||2-1/4"||1"||14-1/2"||19"|
Handcrafted in the USA
Handcrafted by our skilled craftspeople in Mt. Hope, Ohio, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.