#12 Straight Saw Scabbards
Protect the teeth of smaller straight saws with these quality-constructed scabbards
- Constructed from lockstitched and riveted black rubberized belting
- A 3/8" nylon washer at blade entry point protects saw teeth and scabbard from wear.
- Attach to work belt or saddle quickly and easily with a nickel plated dee on the back.
- Large, convenient openings on side and bottom for easy cleanout.
- This scabbard will protect the Fanno #FI-1214, Felco #F-61 and similar straight saws.
Handcrafted in the USA
Handcrafted by our skilled craftspeople in Mt. Hope, Ohio, this product features the finest materials, skilled American workmanship and finishing touches for years of dependable performance.