Innovative double-handle ascender developed for tree climbing.
- New overmoulded, ergonomic handle ascender, designed for greater efficiency when pulling and increased resistance to wear and tear
- New reinforced “V shape” structure for increate robustness
- Working load of 140 kg
- Top protection cover to stop branches accidentally entering during climbing
- Large ergonomic anti-slip handle, usable when wearing gloves
- Designed for tree climbing on double ropes using “footlock” technique or in combination with the two foot ascenders (e.g. QUICK TREE)
- 100° angle between the two handles chosen to reduce arm fatigue: more ergonomic, better performance