Protect pole saw teeth with this strap-on scabbard
- Constructed of lockstitched and riveted black rubberized belting.
- Nickel plated dee ring for securing scabbard to saddle, allowing you to take a pole saw into a tree.
- Scabbards secure to blade with a 3/4" wide nylon webbing strap and a durable plastic side release buckle.
- Feature a clip and dee for easy attachment to saddle when working above ground.
- Fits the Fanno #5s-B, #57s-B and #9s-B and features a 14" strap with eight hole adjustments (maximum 4" opening).
- Large openings on side and bottom for easy cleanout.