Fit the Fanno #FI-1700 Saw with Oversized Handle perfectly
- Constructed from black rubberized belting.
- Pruner pouch fits pruners 8" and smaller and is made from black top grain steer hide leather on the rubberized belting style.
- Each pruner pouch is securely lockstitched and riveted separately and then attached to the scabbard by a copper rivet at the top and a nickel plated rivet at the bottom.
- A 3/8" nylon washer at blade entry point protects saw teeth and scabbard from wear.
- Convenient nickel plated dee on back for easy attachment to a work belt or saddle.
- Large openings on side and bottom for easy and convenient cleanout.
- Scabbards fit the Fanno #FI-1700, Ibuki 390 and similar saws while the pruner pouch will hold a large range of pruners.