One of our most comfortable saddle options,this saddle easily maneuvers and comes with two floating dees
- Floating dees provide more freedom of movement.
- Two floating dee style is designed specifically for split-tail climbing.
- Dees are made from forged aluminum with a black anodized finish that’s lighter weight than steel.
- Fixed position, angled side dee rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access — you can snap in with just one hand!
- Saddle backs feature two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear. Each loop will hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories.
- Two additional dees are located at the bottom of the waist back for attachment of one of our ditty bag options or a first aid kit.
- Feature adjustable accessory leg straps that keep your padded leg straps positioned for optimum comfort.
- Front strap is reinforced with neoprene for extra durability.
- Extra wide 6" rubberized belting back helps provide firm support.
- Waist back is foam filled and lined with soft, oil tanned, top grain steer hide leather for added comfort.
- Features a loop for holding carabiners and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring to keep tools close at hand.
- The 2" nylon leg straps feature slip-on, foam filled, leather lined pads for extra comfort.
- Dees at front and back offer easy attachment of suspenders (08-98122, sold separately).
- Not to be used for fall arrest.
- Weigh approximately 6 lbs. (medium size).
- Available in small, medium, large and extra large sizes.